“Vision without action is daydreaming and action without vision is a nightmare.” – Chinese Proverb
A big decision is where to locate your business. Rent is usually one of the three biggest expenses for most businesses. It is important to make this decision correctly so that you do not pay too much, too soon, or commit to a space too small as you expand. Space must make sense given your needs and timeline. It is important to consider all options including incubators, co-working, or pop-up shops. Below are examples of incubator and co-working space options. To talk about more options contact us.
Iowa (Dubuque and Statewide) – Incubator and Co-working Space
- IA Source Link – List of Iowa incubators, accelerators, and co-working spaces
- StartUp Dubuque – Co-working space is a convenient, professional, accessible, and affordable solution for entrepreneurs, startup teams, and independent professionals. Memberships and space start at $100 a month.
- Creative Adventure Lab – Dubuque, IA – Co-working space
Wisconsin (Crawford, Iowa, Grant, Green, Lafayette, and Richland Counties)
- Platteville Incubator – Platteville, WI – Incubator tenants get the support of business expert coaches, they become part of a like-minded entrepreneurial community and benefit from below market-rate rent.
- Benton Business Incubator – Benton, WI – Created to nurture start-up companies and entrepreneurs and to help them make it through those first few critical years of business.