No business plan survives its first contact with customers.”Steve Blank and Bob Dorf – The Startup Owner’s Manual
What will participants learn in session #1 (concepts)?
- How to look for problems to solve or needs to fill (understand duration, intensity, and frequency)
- Ability to understand the overview
forthe lean startup process and using the business model canvas
- Cover what foundational concepts
- Customer segments that can be served and what is important to those customers
- How to differentiate the service provided
- How and when to generate revenue from customers
What will participants learn in session #2 (assumptions)?
- Develop a customer focus
keypoints of a business model and document key assumptions
- Dive deeper into key assumptions and rank importance
- Learn how to write effective questions to learn about key assumptions
What will participants learn in session #3 (discovery)?
- Understand how to conduct customer interviews to test assumptions and learn actionable information
- Talk about how to conduct effective experiments to learn quickly and iterate
What will participants learn in session #4 (adapt)?
- Understand how to interpret learning and whether to pivot or persevere
- Learn the rest of the business model canvas