Brock Waterman – Owner/Founder, Innovation, Consulting, Finance
What are the top 5 things to know about Brock?
- Brock has assisted hundreds of businesses with finding funding to start or expand their businesses including single projects that have required over $13 million of capital, he is an expert in turning ideas into success in any sector
- Brock is the areas foremost expert with lean startup, business model canvas, and customer development and has been a teaching team mentor 3 times for the Ideadvance Seed Fund grant where up to $75,000 in grant funding can be earned
- He grew up in an entrepreneurial family and has handled all facets of owning a business including business ownership transitions. This has allowed him to help multi-million dollar clients find hundreds of thousands of savings in just one meeting / financial review with him
- He is a voracious reader who has a particular interest in books about business, entrepreneurship, innovation, and psychology (see his 2014 to 2019 reading list). He also reads dozens of books about finance, investment, trading and traveling.
- Brock has traveled to 33 countries and spent over 3 years of his life outside of the United States and understands international markets and uses his experiences to think around problems
Adam Zalaznik – Website, Visual, Creative & Marketing
What are the top 5 things to know about Adam?
Graduated from Clarke University with a BA in Graphic Design
Worked 12 years for an Anheuser-Busch distributor as a sign shop manager and 4 years at Boyd Gaming as a lead designer.
Highly influenced by classic and vintage design styles.
Play bass in an alternative rock band
Lover of fine whiskeys and classic big band era music, who is a part-time Urban Chicken farmer and father of a bearded dragon
Kathy – Marketing, Advertising, Content, and Project Management
What are the top 5 things to know about Kathy?
An intrapreneur at heart, Kathy’s professional career has spanned decades in media, marketing, healthcare and academics.
Kathy’s insight and knowledge of business and community have helped numerous non-profit and for-profit boards advance their missions.
An avid fan of “The Moth”, Kathy believes in the power of shared experiences through story-telling.
Explore. Dream. Discover. (Mark Twain). With passport in-hand, Kathy is ready to travel near or far at the drop of a hat!
A lifelong tri-state area resident, Kathy graduated from Clarke University with a BA in Business Management.